12.29.2010

I wish you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!


Well, it is that joyous time of year! The lights, trees, candy, presents, resolutions and being with family is my absolute favorite thing in the world. I count down everyday to Christmas, especially when I am at school and really wishing the semester was over so I can go home and visit with my family!
This break has been amazing! We got to have Christmas on the 20th of December. My brother Blake had those days off and had to work Christmas Eve in Rexburg so we celebrated with him! It was fun, but then actual Christmas we really had nothing to do haha while everybody else was celebrating.
I love coming home and hanging out with old friends. They are some of the greatest. I have had three friends come home from their missions this month! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. They are still the great kids I knew before but now they are more than that they are amazing!

Over the break I got to go snowboarding with my cousins Chelsi, Mariah and Jordan and my lil' bro Devin. It was so much fun! I am not very good and fell a lot but it was definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment