6.21.2011

.:welcome to the family nicole ann:.

Ok ok... they aren't married yet! But congrats to my brother and my friend Nicole! You are getting married!! I am so excited and happy for you guys!! Who would have thought that my brother and my roommate would get married? Well I sure hoped for it and now it's really happening!

It seems like everyone is getting married these days. Seriously every other post on my facebook is about someone who just got engaged or married. If it's not someone getting married it's someone who is having a baby.

And what am I doing with my life... nothing. I am not married, I am not pregnant, I am not even dating anyone. Ok I am a full time student and I try to work hard in my classes, but sometimes I would like to have a boyfriend, is that too much to ask for? I am a reasonably attractive girl, who loves sports and the outdoors. What more do they want?

I guess for now I will be complacent with my glorious single life... but if you know anybody who is single and looking I am ready to be found... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment