1.10.2012

Back to school?

Ok, so as is proper for a young adult, decisions must be made in order to progress in this wonderful thing we call growing up. So my question is should I go back to school and finish in Rexburg? I think one of the best ways to of list out the pros and cons.


So we will start with the pros:
-It is a great school for a great price!
-Love the spirit there.
-Social atmosphere is fantastic.
-Blake and Nicole are there.
-Natalie will be there.
-I would finish school.


Cons:
-COLD.
-Chels already graduated so I would go in alone.
-It's on the otherside of Idaho.
-I would have no car.

So now I need help in making the decision. I know that I will ultimately make the final decision but it's nice to have input from the people who care. So please feel free to share your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. You Need to figure out what it is your wanting a degree in. Now this is difficult task. They don't teach kids growing up how to make this decision. Your a good leader, and a very social person. But what else do you enjoy doing? Rather, what career isn't really 'work' to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go! just finish up school at Boise State so we can be roommates again!

    ReplyDelete