6.09.2009

College can be pretty crazy....

Well, just finished up midterms for my third semester of college. Majoring in Exercise Physiology, and I should be done in about 5 semesters, if everything goes according to plan. I have three of the greatest roommates in the world!! First we have my amazing cousin Chelsi, we are five days apart and have lived together every semester, I love her lots!! Next is dear Brittani, kinda boy crazy, but so am I so it works out!! Finally there is Ashley, the dancer. She is way too legit to quit!! They make the stress of class and homework bearable. Rexburg has been a little wet lately to say the least, but what do you expect this is eastern Idaho! gotta love it!!
This semester my classes are pretty stressful, I have Chemistry, Psychology, Communications, Family, and Math.

I usually have three tests every two weeks so i stay pretty busy. On top of classes, I am on an intramural softball team, and a grass volleyball team! My softball team is Whole Wheat and my volleyball team is Get Bread, don't ask about the names i didn't pick them. Softball is undefeated and volleyball we have only lost once!! we just might go all the way!!
Well i guess that is all for today, now that i have pretty much caught you up!!

























1 comment:

  1. Nice. I had no idea that's what your were majoring in. That is awesome! good luck!

    ReplyDelete