6.11.2009

Oh I'm just a little black rain cloud....


I don't think I have ever seen so much rain in my life. The other day the round about by my apartment was flooded with a good 10 in of water. Today has bee pretty nice, I think I felt two drops and now the sky is clear, blue and beautiful! This week my softball and volleyball game were lots of fun, we lost but it was fun to play in the rain. Heartbreak has struck again in my apartment. I don't know what the deal is but, the boys we date sure know how to make you cry. Oh well, one day I know that someone will make me happy forever. I am contemplating road tripping it home this weekend, but I don't know, I should probably stay since I have been home like three times already and I want to go to Utah next weekend! Decisions decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment