7.14.2011

.:all good things must come to an end:.

My final semester here at BYU-Idaho is winding down. I am excited and scared at the same time. Making new friends is scary! I like to think I am a fairly friendly person and that I have a great personality so it should be pretty easy right?

I am going to miss the people here though. For example Chelsi.
Oh Cello. We have been roommates forever and now I am abandoning you. Please forgive me. You are my most favorite. We have made some great memories and I look forward to the future when we marry hot twin brothers and have kids all the same ages! Life will be fantastic. We can teach at the same school and be everyone's favorite teachers and we will have the same last name so it will be fantastic! Haha... someday!

Dawner. You are awesome. Not only am I leaving you, but you are leaving me. So it's fair right? You have been one of the greatest friends a girl could ask for. Me you and Chels have done some crazy great things!! What am I gonna do with out you and your amazing southern accent to complement mine? It's like my world will end. I hope we stay in touch.

Oh Nocle. It looks like I am never getting rid of you now. ;) I am so incredibly happy that my plan worked! haha. There is not a person in this world that I would want my brother to marry other than you! You are so beautiful and seriously so nice and my family could use a heavy dose of both! I love you so much and am so excited to be Aunt Lissa to your kids one day!!

Emma Rae. I am going to miss you. But no worries. I will still run baby names by you of course. And as soon as you have children I am coming to visit it ASAP!!! You always make me so happy and give the greatest advice! Being one of my only married friends I know straight where to go to get relationship advice! I hope to continue to seek your advice in the future.

To all of my family. You are never getting rid of me. I can't wait to be closer to you! It's goin be fun!!

To my friends I met recently. I am sad at our timing. Thanks for spending time with me even though I know you couldn't resisit me. :) We had some great times while it lasted and I promise to visit. Please don't forget me and keep in contact. You know who you are.

LeAndra Ruth Lee. So soon I will be able to visit more often and be a bigger part of your life. You helped me through so much and I owe you big time for that. Someday our kids are going to be best friends just like us. I love you girl!

Well, I guess in just a few short days I will be starting a whole new adventure! Wish me luck! I am going to need it!

Peace&Blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Awww thanks melt. I am really gonna miss you too. I can't wait for us to marry Twins. It is one of our most brilliant plans. I am sure I will come home lots next semester to visit so we will still party plenty!! and meet our twins haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa!!! You're going to do great at Boise State! :) I am happy we'll get to see other for like the first time in many moons. And my kiddos are going to love getting to know their Auntie Melissa! <3 LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you like crazy!!!! I'll never see you ever ever again :(

    ReplyDelete