7.08.2011

.:Hot Dang:.



Well good news everyone! My freshman fifteen is finally gone! And can I tell you I feel great! I am ready to get toned now! Man I am gonna be sexy haha.
This semester is coming to a close and I am sad to see it go. I have met some incredible people and had some amazing adventures with my friends! Now on to a new adventure and I am so nervous. What if I don't find any new friends at BSU?? I am not exactly the most conversation savvy person in the world. I haven't had to find all new friends in sooo long! I am tempted to just stay in
Rexburg and figure something out here... but that probably won't happen.

Blake and Nicole are getting married sooo soon! I can't believe it! I am so excited to have her as a part of our family! It's gonna be soo fun!!



2 comments:

  1. yay! way to go!:) ...Well I'm excited for you to come back to Boise...maybe I could use you as a babysitter then! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to babysit for you and your adorable kids!!

    ReplyDelete