3.13.2013

Oh babies!

It's been a while since I have been on here. A few updates! The babies are growing well! Jack is a little smaller than Ellie but doctor said they both look great! As the days go by I get bigger and more tired. But that's to be expected right? Oh and I have started to waddle a little towards the end of my shift. My back and hips just get so sore.
So far the only place I really have gained weight is in my belly. I honestly feel like I look better than. Did pre pregnancy everywhere else. And my weight gain is right on track so it's awesome! My feet and ankles Swell a little but nothing too crazy yet! If every pregnancy I have is like this I might have 10 kids haha not really... It has been so fun feeling the babies move. I can't believe I am going to be a mom! Thankfully I have an amazing husband to help me through it all.


How far along? 24 weeks 6 days
Maternity clothes? Can't live with out maternity pants but can still rock pre pregnancy pants if needed.
Stretch marks? Found a little one. Inevitable with twins right?
Sleep? Most of the time great. Just wake up to pee.
Best moment this week? Seeing my babies on ultrasound and learning everything is great!
Miss anything? Volleyball. Real bad.
Movement? They love to kick mom when she's trying to sleep!
Food cravings? Soda
Anything making you nauseous or sick? Just cleaning the bathrooms at work.
Have you started to show yet? No way to hide it.
Labor signs! A few Braxton hicks but nothing big.
Belly button in or out? In but it's getting all stretched out and weird looking.
Wedding ring on or off? On, thank goodness it was a little big to begin with.
Happy or moody? Mostly happy, but you might want my husbands opinion.
Looking forward too? Warm weather so I can paint my cribs and dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment