3.27.2013

Exciting things are happening to the Becks!

Can you believe I am almost 7 months with twins and still this little. Where are they? Oh that's right in my lungs and bladder and kidneys and basically everywhere else imaginable. Ellie thinks its a funny joke to kick mom in the bladder while I'm at work. Definitely and interesting feeling.

I got to go home this past weekend for a couple of baby showers and let me tell you I have some amazing people in my life! Thank you so much to my momma and dad and calv for all the work they out in and to chels and her mom for their hard work! We got a ton of great stuff! Such a blessing! It was hard to be away from my husband for the weekend though. I sure missed him.

When I got back Kevin told me he wanted to move back to the Parma/Nyssa area and start working on his realtors license and work with his dad. And I am all for it! It's so perfect, we will be living with my parents for a little while. So excited to be ale to have the babies so close to family! Now we just need someone to buy our contract so we don't have to buy for it while we aren't living there! So pray for us!

April 20th come sooner!

How far along? 26 weeks 3 ish days
Babies are the size of a: cucumber, around 15 inches long and over two pounds each!
Total weight gain: Getting close to 30
Gender: Boy and a girl
Names: Jackson and Ellison aka jack and Ellie
Maternity Clothes? A couple pairs of pants but can still rock pre pregnancy jeans.
Stretch marks? none really
Sleep: like a baby for the most part
Movement: tons. Lots of kicks to the bladder lately haha
Best moment this week: putting in my two weeks notice.
Miss anything: being able to play sports.
Belly button in or out? It's basically stretched flat.
Food cravings: pizza
Anything make you queasy or sick: nope
Labor signs: a few Braxton hicks contractions
Symptoms: back aches
Wedding ring on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: pretty much an emotional roller coaster.
Looking forward to: moving closer to family!! And seeing the babes again!






2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm glad you had good baby showers, it must be fun getting things for 2 babies! I'm sure it will be nice to be close to your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your babies will be here soon!!

    ReplyDelete