11.06.2010

Loving Life!

It is amazing what a new attitude can do for your day/week. These past couple of days have been so great! Are they perfect days? No way! But I decided that I am going to make the most of everything I am given and it has helped a lot! I have some of the greatest friends in the world. I couldn't have picked better friends! I have a job interview! I am so excited! I want to stay in Rexburg this winter so badly and I can't do that unless I have a job! So wish me luck! All of my roommates are out and about tonight, 2 of them are out of town and the other 3 are on dates... leaving little ol' me to be all by myself. I guess it was gonna happen sometime but it is for sure not my favorite. Luckily I have great brothers that live just a few steps away that I can visit! They are truly the best brothers ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment