11.05.2010

This Roller Coaster Called Life...

Life is crazy sometimes. It throws some curve balls, but one thing that gets me through it all is my family. They are soo amazing! I love being able to have all of my brothers here at college to take care of me. It is such a blessing to have a wonderful mother just a phone call away! I love having a dad who will do anything for his family and I especially love my cute little sister!
I am so lucky to have been blessed with amazing grandparents, they love me unconditionally and support me in everything I do! What more could a girl want? I love my aunts and uncles and cousins and for the great family parties full of joy and laughter!
I am grateful for amazing friends! The Lord has truly blessed me with amazing people who I can lean on and go to for support!
I love this school! It is an amazing feeling knowing that this is the Lord's University!
I am grateful for the gospel and for everything that it does for me in my life. I don't know where I would be without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment