1.30.2013

Almost 19 weeks!

I can't believe I am almost halfway! People have finally noticed I am pregnant without me telling them. A creepy guy at work asked how far along I was I told him, and was like its a girl isn't it. And I said we'll one of them is, and then he just went off on how he's been able to tell what woman are having since he was 14. I said, well I'd be more impressed if you said boy and girl, because either one you would have guessed you would have been right... He left. Haha husband has been sick and we are working on getting him better so I can be the complainer again. Just kidding, ok not really. Been feeling the babies lots. They arent strong enough for daddy to feel them but we will get there.

How far along? 18 weeks 6 days!
Maternity clothes? Can't live with out maternity pants.
Stretch marks? Not yet but started my preventative measures.
Sleep? Most of the time great. Just wake up to pee.
Best moment this week? Strangers asking about my baby and I get to correct them and say babies!
Miss anything? Volleyball. Real bad.
Movement? I feel them lots and lots. They just don't like daddy to feel them.
Food cravings? Subway
Anything making you nauseous or sick? Just cleaning the bathrooms at work.
Have you started to show yet? Yes sir!
Labor signs! No thank goodness.
Belly button in or out? In but it's getting all stretched out and weird looking.
Wedding ring on or off? On, thank goodness it was a little big to begin with.
Happy or moody? Mostly happy, but you might want my husbands opinion.
Looking forward too? My next appt. confirming genders so I can stop worrying about them changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment