1.13.2013

Too cold!

It's been one of those weeks. Too cold! Too much snow for a pregnant lady! I love the snow but not when I don't get to enjoy some time on the mountain. I think Kevin is missing it too. Someone needs to take him!
It was so cold this morning that our car wouldn't start. Joy. So we took the battery out and brought it in. Hope it helps. Pray for us!
Kevin has been studying hard so happy to be married to such a hard worker. He really is such a sweetheart! Grateful that he found me!
I think I felt a kick today! Can't say for sure but something was going on in there. I finally have a real cute baby bump. Wonder how long it will last before I get huge.
So far my New Years resolution has been a success! I have been cooking dinner every night! Go me! Gives me hope for the future. I just might be able to handle the title mom.

How far along? 16 weeks 2 days
Maternity clothes? Bought a new pair of pants!
Stretch marks? Not yet but started my preventative measures.
Sleep? Most of the time great. Besides waking up at 2 or 3 every night.
Best moment this week? Showing off the baby bump
Miss anything? Snowboarding
Movement? I felt something today. I will call it the babies :)
Food cravings? All things junk food!
Anything making you nauseous or sick? Just cleaning the bathrooms at work.
Have you started to show yet? Yep. It's all down hill from here haha.
Labor signs! No thank goodness.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On, thank goodness it was a little big to begin with.
Happy or moody? Mostly happy, but you might want my husbands opinion.
Looking forward too? My next appt. love seeing my babies!

1 comment:

  1. Aw makes me so excited for you!!! Yay! Sorry it's so cold there :( hope it gets better soon. Post more pics of your baby bump please!

    ReplyDelete