1.07.2013

The joys and woes of pregnancy

So I am officially 15 weeks and 4 days. At my first appt I thought I was 7 weeks and 1 day and due June 27th. They told me I was 7 weeks and due July 1st... I don't really understand how that works so I say I am due June 28th and with twins thy are probably coming early anyway. On Friday we another ultra sound and found out its for sure a boy and pretty sure a girl. We have decided to name them Jackson and Ellison aka jack and Ellie. Jackson was just showing off like crazy, giving us thumbs up, and showing us his feet and fingers, going crazy. And little Ellie was just sitting there with here legs crossed and wouldn't budge! Little stinker! We got a pretty good view and are fairly confident she's a girl but not as sure as we are about her brother. He wasn't shy. And at the very end Ellie tucked her umbilical cord between her legs. Kevin said, " I hope she stays that modest." We will see. Nonetheless we are over the moon excited!

So I am finally feeling great again. Had a scary week but I guess that's my trade off for no morning sickness. Glad to be normal, and now that I am in my 2nd trimester my energy is coming back! My husband is grateful that I am not sleeping all the time.

How far along? 15 weeks!
Maternity clothes? I have one pair of pants that won't stay up and a few shirts but I wear big shirts anyway so it's nothing new.
Stretch marks? Not yet but started my preventative measures.
Sleep? Most of the time great.
Best moment this week? Learning we have a boy and a girl!
Miss anything? Playing volleyball
Movement? I think so. Hard to tell.
Food cravings? All things junk food!
Anything making you nauseous or sick? Just cleaning the bathrooms at work.
Have you started to show yet? Finally a little bump!
Labor signs! No thank goodness.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On, thank goodness it was a little big to begin with.
Happy or moody? Mostly happy, but you might want my husbands opinion.
Looking forward to? Really feeling them move.

No comments:

Post a Comment