4.12.2011

.:Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it:.

~Russel Baker

Ok so it's like maybe 50 degrees outside, but it feels so glorious! So I put on my shorts! Haha Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

I am ready for summer. Summer is definitely my favorite time of year. Here's why:

-warm weather
-swimming
-tans
-playing outside
-camping
-bridge jumping
-rafting
-boating
-picnics
-fourth of july
-family reunions
-naps outside under a tree
-playing at the park
-night games
-bon fires
-trips to the mountains
-hiking
-sno cones!
-water parks
-lagoon
-thunderstorms
-star gazing!
-so much more!

The sunshine makes me happy! I also love a good summer rainstorm! Bring me summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes!!! Summer is the best and I'm super ready and excited for it as well. I can't wait for the swimming and sunshine...and going to lava hot springs! We're going this year, fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer = funner with Emma! I want to go to lava... gotta mark it off my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete