4.26.2011

.:The love of a family is life's greatest blessing:.


I love my family.
No "ifs" "ands" or "buts".
They have gotten me through everything.
I could not be more blessed.

I am grateful for my siblings and for my parents and the courage to have us all within six years.
It must have been a crazy time but we are all as close as siblings can be.

I have been blessed to always have friends. I never had to go to school without a friend because my siblings were there.

Whenever I needed a friend I always had one. I am so grateful for that! I couldn't have asked for a better family.

I am grateful for the gospel and for the knowledge I have that I get to be with my family forever! I am grateful for my father's example and for my brother's and for the willingness they had/have to serve the Lord. Thank you! I love you boys!

I love my momma too! She has worked so hard to teach us how to be good people! I am the person I am today because of her. She has been the greatest role model for me!

Last but not least, my baby sister! I love her so much! It has been so fun to have her in my life! She may be my little sister but I look up to her so much! She is the greatest little girl in the world!

I love you family!

No comments:

Post a Comment