4.20.2011

.:when life hands you lemons:.

Today was a little bit of a crazy day. I went to my academic advisor to make sure I was on the right track to graduate and low and behold.... my major..."Health Education" no longer exists.

SAY WHAT!

So now I am a little distraught as to what to do.

But never fear, I talked to my mother today, who is always there to help me and we decided I might as well just finish my associates and transfer somewhere else. Sounds like a solid plan to me. So I will officially be a graduate of BYU-Idaho December 2011.

I have grown up playing sports and that is what I am good at. So why not be a teacher and a coach? Now to decide where to go when I transfer? Any ideas? Anyone?

That's basically what has been happening in my life.

Until next time.
Peace&blessings

1 comment:

  1. Obviously Boise State... maybe you could end up with a job on the Bronco's! :) :)

    ReplyDelete