4.07.2011

.:life is either a great adventure or nothing:.

Blog title quoted from Helen Kellar

This winter has been crazy fun! It started off slow and I didn't meet a lot of new people but I definitely had a good time with the people I care about most!

Before I moved back the Rexburg, over Christmas break I got to have a wonderful little reunion with my dear friends from Caldwell High! It had been so long since I had seen them! It was definitely a joyous day!


Once the semester began we got to celebrate the wedding of dear Emma!


It was soo much fun! I am so happy for her and Jameson!!! Also we got to meet Emma's brother Mike aka Captain Pike and his friend Zane.

The next adventure was Valentines Day! It was a pretty great night! Full of food, friends and fun!

Then came one of the best parties of the year! My, Chelsi's and Nicoles Birthday Bash! What's better than mocktails and mustaches... I say nothing!

We had some sexy staches at the party. Who do you think should have won the contest?

My brothers and Blakes roommates got us the most hilarious cards in the world! I laughed for a long time after opening mine!

We decided once upon a time to make a late night trip to denny's in our pj's and top knots. What an adventure!

After denny's we were trying to find a place that sold ice cream late... well this is what we found instead... awesome!

I got to go home and visit! Went to my Grandparents house and my grandpa told us his conversion story! I am so grateful that I was able to be raised in the church thanks to him!

We are good looking!


I have had a lot of fun and can't wait to start a new adventure this coming spring semester! Now on to following the prophets and apostles counsel... time to get married haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment