3.15.2011

.:back to school, back to school, to prove to my dad that i'm not a fool:.

Well it's just about that time again. I just registered for classes! I floundering between 15 & 18 credits at the moment. I will probably stay in the 15 range just so I can have a little social life over the summer. I can't believe how fast this winter has gone.

I had a job interview today for the YMCA. It went really well and I should hear back from here tomorrow or Monday by the latest! It will be a fun job and will give me lots of experience for the future. I would be reffing little kids flag football! It seems like just yesterday I was watching my little brothers team play!

I am excited for warm weather, it is nice and sunny today, a little windy, but I broke out the sandals none the less. Work at the call center has been alright. How great can it be when you are talking to mostly grouchy people all day. But I am grateful for the money.

I am also excited to move into my new apartment. Almost all of my favorite people will be living there. Its gonna be a fantastic semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment