3.10.2011

.:cash$$money:.

Sometimes I hate that my life tends to revolve around money. But alas the bills must be paid so I must go to work.

Right now I have to sources of income. It's not much but I am grateful for them. Plasma and the call center are my life source. Oh how I dislike them both. Both are fairly easy money so I am grateful for that.

I submitted my resume for a reffing job with YMCA in Idaho Falls, I was emailed back today and asked to tell a little about my experience with sports and reffing! I hope I can at least get an interview!

At work today the phones stopped working at 5:30... after an hour of them trying to fix them and everyone just sitting there, they sent everyone home. Bummer for them. If I were in charge I wouldn't have had my employees sitting there for an hour doing nothing and getting paid. Their loss I guess. I am grateful for it.

My baby brother Devin is here visiting! I love him! I have some of the greatest siblings in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment