3.09.2011

.:There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction:.

I officially made it to 21! Now on to 22! With this milestone, I have started to consider my life and what my plans are... and I have decided to make some changes.

1. I am changing my major. I loved communications and all but I just couldn't see myself doing that as a career... so I looked deep down, read through my patriarchal blessing and prayed a little and decided I need to be a teacher. Major Selection: Health Education with a minor in Exercise and Sports Science, now if that doesn't scream perfect fit, I don't think anything will.

2. I am going to start to set goals. Big ones, small ones, long term, short term, any shape or size I am going to start. I have a busy semester coming up and I need to start learning now how to prioritize and schedule my time and have goals. Wish me luck!

3. Read my scriptures everyday. I know I should be doing this already but I have been slacking off. I know that it is for my benefit and that it is what the Lord wants me to do.

4. I am going to be nicer. I am not a mean person, but I could be nicer.

5. I am going to save all money not used to pay bills.

6. I am going to learn to cook... well... someday.

Also I am giving up fast food and soda for lent. I am not catholic but hey why not!

2 comments:

  1. Haha wow this inspires me... haha the lent comment cracked me up... but i love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I'm so glad that you're going into education! It is a great major and I know that when I switched it was a really hard decision but it's totally worth it! If you have any questions about professors in the education field let me know and I'll tell ya the good ones! :)

    ReplyDelete