3.20.2011

One of the first things I look at when I am walking past a boy is... his shoes. I can tell a lot about a guy through his shoes.





Nikes (Or other nice tennis shoes): Generally to me means you are somewhat of an athlete.
Like to be comfortable but still has a little bit of style.






Leather Shoes: Worn with the right clothes these shoes are killer! I love a man that can knows how to wear some sexy leather shoes! This to me shoes you are serious about your day. You are all about business and getting it done. So kudos to you sexy man in the leather shoes.





Vans: So hot right now! haha. Like the most chill shoes you can own. They are fun and comfortable and just shoes that you are totally relaxed, still want to look good.









Velcro Shoes: If you are over the age of 5 and under the age of 80 there is no reason on earth for you to be wearing velcro shoes. This to me shows you are lazy. You just couldn't muster up enough energy to tie your shoes so you opted out for velcro. Not cool or attractive. It's just sad.






1 comment:

  1. lol..I'm a shoe looker as well!!!! You really can tell alot about a person thru there shoes!

    ReplyDelete