3.14.2011

.:kites rise high against the wind, not with it:.

Thank you Winston Churchill for the title of this post. Just what I needed.

Life has been good. I got my classes figured out and I am all registered. I have a job and a paycheck. I have the best friends a girl could ask for! I have the most amazing brothers and sister in the world & the most wonderful parents.

Lately I have been sick. Not just regular cold or flu, more I want to die haha. I have had a terrible headache, been lightheaded, almost passed out(again), terrible pains in my kidney and stomach area and just generally feeling great.

I went to the Dr. and good news I am not anemic or having kidney problems. G0t an ultrasound to check my gallbladder which is what both my Dr. and mom think is bothering me. Should find out tomorrow if they saw anything on there. I am just hoping they can figure it out and make it better.

All of this has happened before and I would prefer it stopped happening. I know that it will get taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment