3.23.2011

.:No man is happy who does not think himself so. -Publilius Syrus:.

This week past week has had its up and downs. I have definitely not been feeling the best.
I have been sick for a while now, not sure with what. I have been to the doctors a few times.
The most recent trip I was prescribed antibiotics for an infection and some pain killers... you
can guess what for. I am hoping but that this will solve the problem... but I have a hunch it won't
as this problem has been going on for a year... but we will see.

I watched Biggest Loser today. So inspirational. I need to be as motivated as them. I want to get into shape. I want to have a great body! I am officially starting a workout routine. Now I have committed to all of you, so maybe you all can get after me for it.

I also have a job interview Friday! It's with a hotel here in town called the Marriott. I am pretty excited. I believe it is something to do with breakfast which will be nice, then I can do it before school and come home and do homework. So I am keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Also Friday is my first day reffing! I am so excited! It's going to be so fun! I grew up watching my brothers play sports and as many of you know I am an avid sports participant, so anything revolving around sports will be a great time for me!

Went to the Body Exhibit in Idaho Falls today! It was so amazing! The human body is the most marvelous thing in the world. I can't believe all the intricacies. Our Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing. There is no way that we came to be by accident. It isn't possible, after seeing every detail of the human body I could never wrap my mind around the idea that we came to be by some mere chance. Such a great experience. I recommend that all go and visit the museum.

That's all for now! I will keep posted on my fabulously glamorous life!

No comments:

Post a Comment